*these are the normal library business hours, on occasions they are subject to change
Things to know about the Husky Library:
- Library phone number is (559) 327-7381
- Schedule: Students will be scheduled for a 1/2 hour each week to come to the library with their class to check out and return books
- Library Passes: Students are required to have a library pass when they come to the library during school hours, except when they are with their class
- Check-Out Grades 2-6: Students are allowed to check out two books at a time for two weeks. Students are allowed to renew the books once
- Check-Out Grades K-1: Students are allowed to check out one book at a time
- Parent Check-Out: A limit of 5 books (no more than 2 books from the same series please!) can be checked out by a parent for a student
1st Quarter - October 18 at 1:30 p.m.
AR NIGHT October 12 6-7:30p p.m.
2nd Quarter - January 17 at 1:30 p.m.
AR NIGHT January 11 6-7:30p p.m.
3rd Quarter - April 4 at 1:30 p.m.
AR night is March 22 at 6-7:30pm
4th Quarter - Friday, May 25 at 3:00 p.m. (May 10 at 3:00 for BLOCK H)
Maple Creek Online Library Catalog Look up books in our library from anywhere on the WWW!
Destiny Discover Personalize your own library profile!
Accelerated Reader Click here to log in to Renaissance Learning Homepage
AR Bookfinder Find out if a book has an AR quiz from anywhere online
Fresno County Library is a great place to find more books!